What to Bring . . .
- Room is air-conditioned so a light blanket might be helpful.
- Linens for your bed and towels for showering.
- Cleats, shin guards, tennis shoes to play in and sandals.
- Towel, and sun block
- Water bottle- we will provide water.
- Money- if you want to shop in the camp store (t-shirts, soccer balls for sale)
- Phone card to make phone calls home or cell phone.
- Soccer ball if you aren’t going to purchase a ball.
- Small bag to carry ball and cleats and water bottle to field.
You have four airports to choose from.
- Dallas: DFW or Love Field – a shuttle is available from these airports. You can contact www.waco-streak.com for more information on costs.
- Austin: There is no shuttle from the Austin Bergstrom Airport
- Waco: We do have a regional airport in Waco. Participants that fly into Waco can be picked up by our staff. Please make sure your flight details are emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure pick-up.
Spending Money, Camp Store
During the day you can purchase some soccer souvenirs and snacks in the Baylor Soccer Camp Store. It will also be open at the end of camp so you can bring your parents.
Discounts that are available include: Sibling ($15), Baylor Employees (call/email for details), and Team ($25).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
A $100 deposit is required with each application. The deposit is nonrefundable and is subtracted from the total fee. The balance is due one week prior to the start of camp. However, if circumstances make it impossible to come to camp, the deposit will be credited to next years camp. If something should happen during camp the total fee will be prorated based on attendance.
Call 254-710-3092 or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Once we receive your registration, we will send you more information about where to sign-in, medical forms, and proof of insurance, and paying your balance. If you have any questions call: 254-710-3092.
The Daily Schedule
Check-in on the first day of camp will be from 4:30PM-6:00PM.
Check-out on the last day of camp will be at noon.
- 7:00 AM Wake-up
- 7:30-8:30 AM Breakfast
- 9:00-11:00 AM Technical Development
- 11:30-1:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00-2:00 PM Mandatory Rest
- 2:15-3:45 PM Tactical Training
- 4:30-5:30 PM Dinner
- 6:30-8:30 PM Tournament Play
- 8:45-9:00 PM Commuter Pick-up
- 9:00-10:00 PM Free Time
- 10:00-10:30 PM In Rooms
- 10:30 PM Lights Out!
This is the basic schedule for all of the Developmental Academy. The Advanced Academy’s free time may be replaced by demonstration games by staff and select campers. The last day of camp ends no later than noon.